Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Welcome


Welcome
To 
KAMALOT'S KITCHEN!

Let's be real. I do a WHOLE LOTTA cooking - and some baking too! So, I've decided to make this my kitchen journal. I'm not trying to create my own amazing recipes. I'm not trying to do something that has never done before. I'm not trying to become the next Martha Stewart, Barefoot Contessa, Pioneer Woman or Giada. However, I DO tend to refer to these ladies OFTEN! 
(I call them, "My Girls.")


I just want a personal record of all the NEW recipes I've tried. I want to remember what it looks like, if I liked it, if my FAMILY liked it (the true test) - and where I found it, so I can make it again if I want to! 
If anyone else takes an interest in this blog that's okay by me . . . 
but I'm doing it for me.

BUON APPETITO!

(Just a warning - I am absolutely obsessed with Italian food! This blog will contain a WHOLE lotta pasta - among other Italian delights! Although, this year, I've done a pretty good job of branching out - which is why I need this blog.)

Here's the rest of my collection - I dive into these a lot as well:





No comments: